When in the course of developing documents of construction plans this construction interferes with the protection zone of DH networks and sites of JSC „RĪGAS SILTUMS”, when demolition of a site (a building, DH networks etc.) or during design it is necessary to obtain technical terms of reference for connection (disconnection) to or crossing DH networks, the technical terms of reference issued by JSC „RĪGAS SILTUMS” need to be received.
Technical Terms of Reference may be applied for and received by the owner of a property or a person authorised by him/ her by submitting the Power of Attorney.
Technical Terms of Reference include all the information required for developing a construction project of DH networks and provision of heat supply to a property.
There are two types of applications for receiving Technical Terms of Reference.
1. Application for Technical Terms of Reference for connecting a site to the DH system including construction of DH networks and/ or Individual Heat Substation (IHS)/ reconstruction of DH networks and/ or IHS (see Forms);
2. Application for other Technical Terms of Reference (see Forms):
- sites where it is planned to use alternative heating
- reconstruction (relocation) of DH networks
- demolition of buildings
- development of a detail plan or local plan
- design of streets and/ or bicycle lanes
- territory improvement
Technical Terms of Reference may be received at JSC „RĪGAS SILTUMS”, Technical Department Connection and Design Group at Cēsu street 3A, Building 2, Office 310 (opening hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30-12:00, 12:30 -16:15, Friday 7:30.-12:00, 12:30-15:00).