What is a heat substation?
A heat substation can be compared to the heart of a building taking care of the daily comfort. Only a modernised, fully automated individual heat substation (IHS) of a building provides the following possibilities and advantages:
- adjustment of the heating system, provision of the temperature selected by the heat consumer in premises throughout the year irrespective of the season;
- the possibility to receive hot water with the temperature of 50-55 degrees C at any time of the day;
- the possibility of adjusting the heating and hot water temperature regime at a selected temperature level for a set time period;
- a lower pressure in the building heating systems and higher operational safety;
- efficient use of heat, thus reducing expenditure for space heating and hot water.